EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Cleaning My Blog

I am not sure whats the loading speed of my blog on the part of my visitor. On my side I found out that loading is quite slow. At first I thought it was due to my 3G broadband connection but when I used P1Wimax, the loading time is the same. P1Wimax is not much better than other broadband access (minus Streamyx - I have not been using it for a year now). P1Wimax is not performing as what the salesman claim. 

So, today I think I have to do some cleaning and I start off with deleting two Nuffnang online add banner which is not giving me any worth. The last date that Nuffnang gave me an ad was December 2008. Now its April and I am without a single ad from Nuffnang. So I decided why give Nuffnang FREE advertisment with three banners.  I deleted two of them that does not benefit me. Another FREE advertisement that I gave Nuffnang is the banner. Ever since I placed that banner, not even one advertisement was seen on it. So zusssssss.......of it goes. 

Besides Nuffnang I also have to delete the Advertlets banner. I noticed that there was no advertisement from  Advertlets for a long time and it eats up my loading time. More heads going to roll as time goes on.  

2 comments:

marcusan said...

Hi uncle.. haha.. yea..probably clearing up some of the things of on the blog will help! =P

ps. NuffNang doesnt reward bloggers who serve TWO SEA advertising companies too handsomely. Be loyal to one, and you will reap the benefits.

I have with NuffNang. =)

Anonymous said...

It is selfish of them to have such policy. Bloggers want to earn as much money and as such has to depend on many sources.

Then again the have kasta too between gliterati bloggers and ordinary bloggers

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger