EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Saturday, March 08, 2008

I Have Casted My Vote

I had fulfill my obligation as a Malaysian citizen. Casted my voet at SRJK Long Chuan under DUN Alor Merah and Alor Setar Parlaiment. There was not many voters around and within 15 minutes I drop my ballot paper into the ballot box.

Since BN pays for outstation voters who came back to vote, I filled a form at the pondok panas belonging to BN to claim for coming back to Alor Setar to vote. After filling in the form which is also a breeze, I was advised to go the BN operation room at Mergong. Then only I was told that I can't claim because I am not an UMNO member. So does that mean UMNO members will vote BN?

We came back from all over the country back to our hometown to fulfill our obligation as a citizen with voting right under the constitution. I don't think BN are using the own money to subsidise these who came back to vote. So when there extra money after the payout, who will get the extra? After this election there will be BN's workers get rich. It is another get-rich-quick scheme for these people who know how much money they have. The more they save the more money will go into their pocket. BN will deny this but, they forget that everybody knew BN's tactic. They keep all the application forms and I am sure will be used as proof that payout has been made and the money can go into their pocket. UMNO is well known for being a money greed.

I am not the only voters who came back from all over the country who were tricked into this subsidies. A few voters who were not successful in getting the subsidies felt cheated by voting BN. At this moment I still pray to god that BN will lose in this election.

SO YOU MALAYS STILL TRUST UMNO?


No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger