EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Friday, March 07, 2008

He Join The Monkeys

All of us bloggers are monkeys and we ought to behave so that we will turn into human beings with brains. As monkeys we do not know how to write and fan the government. Oh, I forgot, we are also people who has nothing to do except to write the bad things about people, errr.... I mean people with good political positions in the government. We are all jobless people who has too much time to find politicians fault and write seditious and slanderous things about them.

I read Cakap Tak Serupa Bikin and find this picture from his blog. Sorry, I downloaded it just to share with other monkeys like me. Remember Charles Darwin Theory about mankind? We all originated from apes which due to the process of evolution, turn to be human beings. And if the evolution does not stop then we will turn back into monkeys and then back again to apes. History moves in a circle. Read more what CTSB wrote about you bloggers. Erp....no, about us bloggers esp SOPO bloggers. He quoted what other politicians write about us. Seee....we monkeys are becoming famous.

After reading CTSB, it seems there is another well-known monkey joining us. He who spit into the air...........

2 comments:

mob1900 said...

dude, read my comment on Y4C's '13 Sebab Mengundi Dacing', have you actually seen the video or not?
hahhaha

watch the video and tell me and walski it is 'For Barang Naik' kakaka

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Thanks for the comment. Actually it is my intention by blogging such because I want to attract readers to watch the video clip. With too many video clips around many readers will just ignore them. Its my tactic and I see it as a reverse psychology to tell my readers that if you vote BN you'll get what is published in the video clip.

I created that anger as an attraction and trap for readers to watch the vid but do not mean it to you and walski. You know BN will want to see us fighting each other because it is a gain for them.

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger