EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Grand Canyon Skywalk, USA

I'd like to share with you what I found on one of the blogs. The pictures are splendid and most of them are very rare. I appreciate the work of the blogger who put much effort in compiling the pictures. Visit his blog here to read about the pictures I copied and posted below.

Visit the Official website here. (you need Flash Player)

How I wish I can visit the platform. Its just a dream.

Read also

Wirednewyork 1
Wirednewyork 2
USA Today
Grand Canyon Info

You Tube Video about the structure.



Nostalgia.

I have crossed the Colodaro River in 2003 on a cable car. It was at The Royal Gorge (here too) in Colorado Springs, Colorado. That was the highest cable car in the world and the view across....Gasp. I has no gut to look out from the cable car but just to stretch out my hands with the camera to snap the river below.



This is the cable car across Colorado River at Royal Gorge


I am just brave enough to stretch out my hand with the camera to snap this view.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger