EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Sunday, January 20, 2008

A Record High For NLRCTT blog

I was just surprise with what I saw when I logged in to my blog last night. Histats satistics show a high figure of 441 hits at the time. Thinking something might not be right I checked with Nuffnangs analyctics and the figure is higher. I was wondering what attract visitors to this blog because the surge is too drastics. However I am happy because with higher hits definitley advertisers will want to advertise here and it means more RMs to me. LOL.

Histats showed that on 19th January there was 447 hits


Nuffnangs tracked 567 hits on 19th January

Nuffnang tracks 364 hits on 18th January.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger