EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Monday, January 21, 2008

Oh My, My English Is So Poor

My English is so poor and I got a comment from an annoymous reader to use better English. Thanks for the comment.

Annonymous wrote this (I just copy and paste) :

please learn how write english you

My response:

hi anonymous,
thanks you for your comment. I know my English is very poor and hope I can write better English next time.

(see my mistake due to my poor English? - Thanks you instead of thank you.)

Yes!, I hope I can improve my English through blogging. Anyone want to be my English teacher. However I don't have the money to pay for the English tuition class

2 comments:

Mystery LadyBird said...

jgn patah hati serta lemah semangat..jadikan komen tu sbg perangsang tuk menulis dgn lebih elok lagi...so far, u write good English what.. :)

keep it up!!

ZACH said...

thank you ladybird, i take whatever my reader said as a challenge. Happy Thaipusam. Oopppps, you don't celebrate that. Yes!!!!! its a holiday here in KL for Thaipusam.

AFFILIATION

HolidayCity.com

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

LIVE COVERAGE

NO COVERAGE AT PRESENT

pic browse

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BUYING FROM AMAZON?