EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Monday, January 07, 2008

New Loyalty Programme from Nuffnang.

Today I received an email from nuffnang informing about a loyalty programme that will be exclusive for all nuffnangers. The program called Nuffnang Gliteratti. This is a follow up of another programme previously, innit.

With this programme bloggers can be categorised as an exclusive Nuffnang blogger who is a blogger that has NO advertisements from any other ad network that originates from South East Asia on his/her blog. Under this new programme members will get more benefit comparing to ordinary nuffnangers. Read more about the programme and benefit here.

This programme come at a time when another local blog advertiser had their domain register expired. I know many bloggers might be confused, disappointed and fuming mad with the problem. I do have a few RM with that company but still not eligible to claim.

Now I might join this programme which is automatic as long i don't have any other South East Asian Advertiser on my blog. After reading the benefits, maybe I will stop all my other South East Asian blog advertiser. I still have a few days more until the programme come into effect on 13th January 2008.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger