EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Celebrity Blogger

Whenever I feel bored I use to travel through the internet and surf for blog and bloggers, browse through their postings, either read or just pass by. It all depend on what they post. I have no specific topic to read as longs as it attract my senses I might read. I always stop by at kennysia and a few other blogs. I read a newspaper article one day and found this xiaxue. It was written that xiaxue is a transgender M to F and mmmmmm...... I am wondering. "She" is ermphhhhh.....she? or what?? shim? I don't know. BTW whether a he or she that doesn't matter but his ooppppssss.... her blog does provide useful information. If you like postings from celebrity bloggers try not to miss xiaxue's blog. Maybe nuffnang can invite her for the coming Traffic Jam on 19th January 07.

I decided to upload this posting after reading a blog that carries xiaxue's 'Guide To Life -Episode 9" on one blogsite. Below is what I found.


No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger