EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Testing Live Writer

I found this service accidentally when I was trying to browse the SEA Games schedule that I "save as" to my laptop. Well, this is my way of learning about computer. I had never attended any computer class except for just a lesson on Microsoft Excel a few years back. Apart from that I learn through trial and error.

This Live Writer is from Windows and therefore the browser is definitely IE. I have been using Firefox as my preferred browser since it loads faster on my laptop since I learn about it sometimes ago.

This blog is just a test to see how does it works since it is another lesson of trial and error for me.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger