EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Testing Live Writer

I found this service accidentally when I was trying to browse the SEA Games schedule that I "save as" to my laptop. Well, this is my way of learning about computer. I had never attended any computer class except for just a lesson on Microsoft Excel a few years back. Apart from that I learn through trial and error.

This Live Writer is from Windows and therefore the browser is definitely IE. I have been using Firefox as my preferred browser since it loads faster on my laptop since I learn about it sometimes ago.

This blog is just a test to see how does it works since it is another lesson of trial and error for me.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

HolidayCity.com

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

LIVE COVERAGE

NO COVERAGE AT PRESENT

pic browse

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BUYING FROM AMAZON?