EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Happy Again

Refer to my previous post Now Everyone Can Call. It was about a new mobile service called Happy.

I drop by the agent address as stipulated on their website and found out it was a Digi outlet in Alor Setar. I thought of purchasing the starter pack that cost RM5. I was told that they don't sell starter pack at the outlet but I can buy them online. Now the beginning is not happy. Purchasing from their website will cost RM 25 breaking up as RM 5 starter pack and RM 20 call credit. Purchaser's credit card will be charged RM 25 upon successful transaction. Where as if I buy the RM5 starter pack I get extra RM2 for calls.

Consumer can't expect much from the new provider since Happy is the brainchild of four "rebel" from Digi who felt Malaysian mobile customers should have one straightforward plan and not have to pay for the "extras" they didn't need. -Lowyat.net

Read also Mohdismail blog.

Call charge is 1 cent per second and that will come up to 60 cents per minute. Maximum charges is 99 cent irrespective of how long calls are made. That means if you want to talk, talk longer than 1 minute 39 seconds to get the value.

1 comment:

Beautiful Tonight said...

no,, i wonder why so many ppl get it worng. When buying online, you get to pay RM25 for RM22 credit to be delievered free of charge.

I done that on website and set delivery date and it is really delivered on that date by GD Express courier.

The only trade off is you cant select number.

I have made few long hour call and only Rm0.99 really!

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger