EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Sunday, December 23, 2007

RM 429 of Internet Surfing?

My wife's phone was blocked since week and I was wondering why. I had paid RM 100 within the past 2 weeks and there should be no reason for the block. After going back to the office I receive the bil for her phone and found out that the limit for that line is RM 100 and that means I had already settled the bill. However she still can't make calls.

Today I went to Celcom at Alor Setar to find out the real reasons and I was surprised when the lady at the counter told me that the outstanding on this months bill is RM 429.00. I was surprise and asked why the bill is so high and the answer came was its for internet connection. OMG, RM429 of internet usage. The line was one of the 3 + 1 package and I subscribe to unlimited usage by paying monthly RM 68 for a 368kbps. I asked why the usage is that high since I have already subscribe to celcom broadband. Then only I knew that that line can;t be used to surf the internet under my first line eventhough it is in the plan. Usage of the internet using that line is pay as you use (PAYU) basis. Celcom's PAYU rate is 10 sen per 10 kbs.

Now that line is stuck with a RM 429 outstanding bill and I can't see how I can settle the bill as soon as possible.

1 comment:

Beautiful Tonight said...

just wonder y u still trust Celcom?

don't you have enough of it? go for digi,.. they will make u happy.

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger