EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Monday, December 24, 2007

AMBP Gathering 2008

I came to know about this gathering when I received am email from mybloglog regarding a community message from Hongkiat.com. I was wondering why AMBP did not send the message around to members regarding this gathering like other website that need their member to register.

I am looking forward to attend this gathering since I can meet new blogger friends and expand my friendship. After my first attendance at the Miri Bloggers meet in Miri sometime ago, I find it fruitful to be part of the community that has the same interest.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger