EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Made My First Buck From Internet Business

Today I receive an email from Admin of viewmalaysia.com that my redemption of my profit points has been approved. I had made a 320 point profit which when converted to cash is RM320. That means I made RM170 from my investment. Its a small sum but at least I know I can earn from the internet.

I registered at the website on 2nd September 2006 and post advertisement on my blog to bring traffic to the website which is about selling tour packages. It was a close eye effort where I don;t expect much from registering and paying registration fee of RM150. The fee is for web hosting, programming, designer website management.

After paying the registration fee I was given a pre programmed website and a user account and I can advertise my business. For
every sales I made I will be given a commission of RM 80. I can sell 24 packages as a paid member (Program A) whereas just 3 packages for a free member (Program B). For introducing a member or selling a package I was given the same amount of commission mentioned earlier. A member can start advertising the business immediately as soon as registration is successful.

Viewmalaysia sells tour packages from tour and traveling agents.



No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger