EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Sunday, December 09, 2007

If Its True Where's The Ethic?

I read a report of a rude doctor and staff of a private clinic at Sungai Besi, Kuala Lumpur. I will try to find out which clinic because Sg besi is a small town and I think there is not many clinic.

This is serious accusation and MMA should investigate. If the accusation is true then action must be taken on the doctor (and the staff) for unethical behavior to patient. If I were present during the incident, I would not hesitate to be a witness. I am not any member of the medical community but just another consumer who sympatise with the said victim.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger