EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Monday, November 05, 2007

I Miss TerryFox Run 2007

I have made up my mind to join the Terry Fox run 2007 after my first experience joining the Malay Mail Biggie earlier this year. As a healthy citizen I am oblighed and wish to support all events for the sake of charity. Even though now I am healthy, I don't know whats the future for me regarding health. So when I am still in the best of health I want to show my support those who are unfortunate.

However I plan and Allah fulfills. I miss the event because I arrived home lat from Kuala Perlis. I am hoping that I will be able to be part of the events next year.
Photos by LensaMalaysia Photographers HERE.

Pic: LensaMalaysia

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger