EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Graphic Generator


While browsing through some blogs I found this new graphic generator widget. I think it is interesting so decided to add it onto my blog. After posting I test my laptop to see whether it works. I close my Firefox browser and start my IE6. Well, it works, It recorded my IP address (sorry I hide mine for security purposes), browser, my ISP and also my windows platform. However I am not sure whether the second generator is working. I don't know exactly where is Pengkalan Kundang and is it true that I live near the place?

I am hoping visitors to my blog can help me. Are you registering Pengkalan Kundang or some other location. I am anxious to know whether this generator works. Just add a comment to this blog the result. Thank you.

If you think you want to try out this widget just copy the HTML code from the website and paste onto your blog. Read more about it if you are afraid your personal information might leak into the internet.

UPDATED

As soon as I arrived at the office, I tested this site and it register a new IP address on my desktop and also now I am near Petaling Jaya instead of Pengkalan Kundor. FYI my office and my house is just abt 0.5 km apart or 5 minutes drive.

2 comments:

Iced Nyior said...

I see it as Kuala Lumpur...which is true :)

Anonymous said...

thanks iced nyior.

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger