EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Celcom Broadband Sucks (Sorry)

I was missing from this site for a few days.the reason being I find it very difficult to log on to Blogger using my Celcom Broadband. In Kuala Perlis I just get a 230.4kbps speed and getting pages loaded takes me ages. The speed is just not better than the normal Dial-up. At Kuala Perlis, I just get 2.5G and that is one of the reason for the slow speed. At RM68 a month and with just a 368kbps speed I think it is still not a cheap option to Streamyx's RM 88 per month. The only advantage is that Celcom Broadband is mobile.

Last might I found out I am not alone. A friend of mine from Gurun who has just subscribe to the same package complain of the same problem. Slow speed. So all thos advertisements by Celcom is all too good to be true. I hope I get responses from other subscribers and most of all from Celcom themselves. My conclusion, it still sucks but I have no choice.

1 comment:

dd=.=bb said...

Yes, celcom broadband sucks. But actually, if compared, i think in Malaysia all the mobile broadband services are equal quality.

To my experience, the Digi edge also sucks when i access,the speed always goes to gprs only.. haha its not edge lol!!

Somehow, i heard maxis is doing better, maybe u can have a try!

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger