EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Whats The Problem - Motorola or Celcom?

MOTOROLA

In my blog some time ago, I had written that I sent an e-mail to Motorola Service Centre requesting for some technical help. However their claim that all Queries will be answered within 24 hours. And now until today, and still there is no reply from Motorola. What s*** they are. I am wondering how efficient are they or they just put up their website just to make Motorola looks good and lure prospective customer to buy Motorola product. For one thing I am already not satisfied with Motorola. I bought a Motokrazr V3maxx and the battery life is just barely 24 hours long on standby. I thought it might because I did not follow the instruction on charging my battery. But when I bought a second set, the same problem arise. I don’t think my next phone won’t be a Motorola.

CELCOM

My problem is that whenever I use my Motorola V3xx as a moden, I started having problem with stalled and PC hangs. Just wondering is it with the modem, Motorola or Celcom Broadband. As soon as one program shows “Not Responding”, then the only thing I have to do is a forced shut down which in the long run will damage my laptop hard drive. The reason must be with one or more of what I have said. My argument is that the problem doesn’t exist when I use my PCMCIA card as WiFi access.

I hope someone who uses Celcom Broadband reads this and I would like to know their status regarding this matter.

How about Maxis and Digi Broadband? Maybe my next “test” will be using Edge to access Digi.

Now here is another problem I am facing when I get connected using my Streamyx account and the PCMCIA card . The request for connection triggered (without connecting my Motorola phone as modem) whenever I click on a link after being connected to the internet. I have already taken steps to prevent this Network Connections popping up by disabling both the 3G and GPRS connections and my internal modems but this stupid (errr....is it stupid?) message keeps popping. Soooo.....irritating. Anyone can help?

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger