EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Gmail Alert

I receive this Gmail Beta alert in my e mail. What I wonder is that it is deposited into my spam mailbox. Read that they asked me;Since my Gmail put it into the spam box, I suspect it must be some activities of internet con. So I will ignore this mail message. Why I think this email is a con? Look at the Gmail logo. It is different from the logo that I have been seeing everyday I log on to it. Definitely many Gmail account holder will receive the same mail in their box. Hope Gmail will issue a statement about this.

Don't fall into the trap.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

HolidayCity.com

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

LIVE COVERAGE

NO COVERAGE AT PRESENT

pic browse

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BUYING FROM AMAZON?