EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Gmail Alert

I receive this Gmail Beta alert in my e mail. What I wonder is that it is deposited into my spam mailbox. Read that they asked me;Since my Gmail put it into the spam box, I suspect it must be some activities of internet con. So I will ignore this mail message. Why I think this email is a con? Look at the Gmail logo. It is different from the logo that I have been seeing everyday I log on to it. Definitely many Gmail account holder will receive the same mail in their box. Hope Gmail will issue a statement about this.

Don't fall into the trap.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger