EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Monday, October 22, 2007

MyTeam Oh MyTeam

I was there to witness MyTeam2 beaten 2-0 by Indonesia. I wonder whether that was the Indonesia National Team because the standard of play is just like one of the school team in Malaysia. I think fans who fill just lest than half the National Stadium was shortchanged. The Indonesian side might be one of the clubs there or just another makeshift team like MyTeam2.

The match between the two teams was just making a mockery out of the National Stadium image and they should have been played somewhere else such as the KL Football Stadium in Cheras. I can see that the MyTeam program is becoming someone's stepping stone for a hidden agenda. The drum beating of the match by TV3 and HotFM is just like the Malay proverb, "Menang Sorak Kampung Tergadai.

You might ask whny then I go to the stadium to watch the match. I got a FREE invitation, what.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger