EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Thursday, October 11, 2007

My Misery Has Not Ended

Remember I blog about Celcom Broadband recently? Now that I (think) I have get my laptop fixed and get back to using my still active Streamyx, all the problem is over. But I am wrong.

I logged on to the internet using my WiFi modem but whenever I click on a new website, Celcom dial up panel pop up. I know this is not from Celcom but from inside my laptop. Its the programme that trigger that panel. I've tried to uncheck all automatic dialing boxes including disabling the modem, but still it appears and this is so annoying. I print screen all the pop up that keep popping and anyone out there can help?

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger