EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Tech- Terestrial TV over Internet

I don't know whether there is a terminology regarding this matter but if there is none I am giving it as TToT just as Voice Over Internet Protocol known as VOIP. I knew about Media Prima providing opportunity to watch their programme over the internet but just today only I tried it out. Todays trial I watched Majalah3, a documentary produced by TV3 . This programme started as early as its birth in the 80s.

Logging in is easy as there is no subscription needed or registration. Below are samples of a TV 3 programme and TV9.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger