EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Friday, September 21, 2007

Are You A Phantom Voter?

Have you ever registered yourself as a voter? No? Are you sure? Have you checked that you are still not registered. If you have not checked take some time to check as someone might have registered you somewhere so that "you" are eligible to vote legally.

This is what happen to a blogger who was sued by NST sometimes ago, Ahiruddin Atan or in the blogging world Rocky's Bru. You can check your particulars from the electoral here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Salaam, Saudara Zach,

I have put up an entry on my blog about Saudara Rocky's "phantom voter" issue. I have also shared what I went thru the last election...

Did you encounter the same thing? Read about it here: www.enarip.blogspot.com

I might have remembered wrongly, but if there are others who can testify to the same tune, I think something ought to be done about it...

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger