EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

News of The Day

I was busy processing appointment letters for the following weeks courses since I will be away for next week beginning Friday till Wednesday. I will be back in the office only on Thursday and another course will start the following Monday. Which means I have to leave home on Sunday.

My next trip will be to Brunei Darussalam and it will be my 5th visit to the state. I was anxiously waiting for the tickets from Brunei. In the afternoon, I receive a call from Brunei informing me that there's an e-mail for me. He also told me that the course on Friday will be postpone. Oh no!!, I was excited to be in Bandar Seri Begawan again and this is actually bad news for me. However I have another week in office next week.

So I remember a friend once told me that if you are selected for some trip far away, you can't consider yourself going until you have boarded the plane and the plane is in the air. In 2002 I received my flight ticket from my office for a trip to USA to attend a conference. And that night CNN aired the attack of Twin Tower. The 911. So I contacted the US Olympic Council and the lady told me that the conference has been postpone due to the disaster. However I did go to Los Angeles and Colorado City in 2003. During breakfast in our cafeteria, a friend was talking about our navy and the submarines. He was telling us how those sailors who were selected for training in the sub programme will come back richer by thousands with their allowances. that makes other sailors wish to be selected for training in France. There are sailors picked for the training and prepared everything for the trip but at the 11th hour names has been replaced by some opportunist.

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger