EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Friday, May 04, 2007

A New Philosophy

I was waiting for my son who is in the swimming pool and while waiting reads a book, Psycho Cybernatics by Dr. Maxwell Maltz.

Then while watching swimmers enjoying the FREE swimming session (every Friday) I chance upon a new philosophy.

God created human to serve himself, the community, the country and most of all God.

I am not sure whether anyone have read or heard it somewhere but to me its my new philosophy. The philosophy came into my mind while watching a few athletes from the Bukit Jalil Sports School enjoying the swim. I am looking forward to serve all avenues and hope to do it till my last breath.

When one come up with a philosophy, no one can say that his/her philosophy is wrong since one's philosophy came into effect due what he/she think/believe, how he/she act or react and that is philosophy. So if he/she changes the way he/she thinks then his/her philosophy also changes.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

HolidayCity.com

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

LIVE COVERAGE

NO COVERAGE AT PRESENT

pic browse

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BUYING FROM AMAZON?