EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Friday, May 04, 2007

A New Philosophy

I was waiting for my son who is in the swimming pool and while waiting reads a book, Psycho Cybernatics by Dr. Maxwell Maltz.

Then while watching swimmers enjoying the FREE swimming session (every Friday) I chance upon a new philosophy.

God created human to serve himself, the community, the country and most of all God.

I am not sure whether anyone have read or heard it somewhere but to me its my new philosophy. The philosophy came into my mind while watching a few athletes from the Bukit Jalil Sports School enjoying the swim. I am looking forward to serve all avenues and hope to do it till my last breath.

When one come up with a philosophy, no one can say that his/her philosophy is wrong since one's philosophy came into effect due what he/she think/believe, how he/she act or react and that is philosophy. So if he/she changes the way he/she thinks then his/her philosophy also changes.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger