EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Psycho-Cybernatics


I heard about this tittle when I attended a High Performance Training Workshop for officers in my department. Since then I have been looking for this book and browse the internet to find more information on this book and the writer, Dr. Maxwell Maltz. Psycho-Cybernetics, is a system of ideas that can be employed to improve one's self image and in turn lead a more successful and fulfilling life.

The book was published by Pocket Books, a division of Simon & Schuster, Inc. 1230 Avenue of Americas, New York, NY 10020. You can subsribe to Simon & Schusters newsletter here.

I foundthe book at the highway mart at Tapah R&R and is priced RM 29.90. However I am not sure whether its the last copy. I am not sure when I can start reading the book and on the back cover it says;
  • discover the success mechanism within you!
  • improve your self-image - and turn the key to a better life!
  • dehypnotize yourself from false beliefs!
  • learn ho utilize the power of rational thinking!
  • use the do-it yourself tranquilizers that bring peace of mind!
  • remove emotional scars and give yourself an "Emotional Face Lift!"
  • learn to turn a crisis into a Creative Opportunity!

HAPPINES IS A HABIT!



No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger