EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Light Moments 2

The RAM on my desktop PC was damaged and I have to buy a new one. Went to Low Yatt Plaza and bought a new 1 Gb Kingston RAM for RM 120.

Oh No!!. The RAM does not fit. Actually I am out of date on the technical aspects of PC assembling. I join a 1 day crash course on how to fix a PC 4 years ago. My RAM was a DDRRam and the one I bought was a DDR2 RAM. Can someone shed me some light on the differences of both RAMs.

Well, I have to go back to Low Yatt to change for the right RAM.

Besides RAM I also buy a new Kingston thumbdrive at All IT Hypermarket for RM 120. Saw the same at Seri Petaling selling for RM 147.00. Today also registered my membership so I can collect point when shopping at the Hypermarket. Of course FREE la. If I must pay then I will not register. After all not everything I buy from them is eligible for points and purchase must be RM100 and above.

At All IT Hypermarket I bought a power inverter (RM 95.00). With the inverter it can convert DC to AC and plugged into the lighter socket of a car. This means I can charge my handphones, run my laptop and charge any other appliances while on the road. Anyone has experience using the power inverter? How safe is it?

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger