EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Friday, May 04, 2007

I Found A New Girlfriend

One day while checking my email, I saw one from India (yahoo.co.in). Oh My God, someone from India want to befriend me. How popular I am. She found my e mail address from cari.com.my. Hmmmm, I use to advertise in classified on that portal and think that's where she got it.

Hello dear my love,
Your Age, race and marital status are not factors in who I play with. I need someone who will treat me like a lady.You sound as a man of my dream in your profile today on this site, and it sounds good about you thats why I contacted you for relationships.I have my preferences, and I do not think it is necessary for love to be segrigated by Age. Every woman all have a man of her dream.Sorry my profile is not enough here but will tell you more details about me if you find time to write me via (miriamfred121@yahoo.co.in) Cares to know you. Yours sweet heart
Miriam.
(miriamfred121@yahoo.co.in) pls contact me with this my email, i will send you some of my pics if i get your email address thanks.

At first I did not suspect anything and think it might be a genuine mail from someone who want to be my friend. And what more from a lady. Then I might be able to do my bit in selling Malaysia for this VMY 2007I and this is the reply I received.

My Dearest one,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How was your day today?.
Mine a little hot over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Miss Miriam Fred (22) single and never married, i am from Liberia in west Africa and presently i am residing in senagal,as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Dr Fred Morgan was chairman managing director (FRED AND CO. INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in MONROVIA the capital of my country,and he was also the personal advicer to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in cold blood.
It is only me and my brother that is alive now and we managed to make our way by the help of red cross to a nearby country Senegal where we are living now as refugees.I like beachwalking travelling and reading sometimes I relax by listening to music or watching films.
I would like to know more about you.what you like and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about our situation in my next mail. or you can get to me with this number (00221-201-7060)or you give me your number so that i can get to you any time i need to talk to you my love
Attached here is my picture and will like you to send your own picture for me to see in the next mail. Hoping to hear from you soonest!
(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Yoursin love
Miss Miriam Fred.


P/S : she attached 2 pictures of herself or is it herself?

Immediately reading her reply and the sentence that I highlighted, tells me that this is another internet spam trying to lure me into the trap. I did not respond anymore. There goes my new girldfriend. Guys, I use to receive lots of this kind of mail from kind hearted Africans trying to transfer millions of dollars to my account. I have never fallen into the trap yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why did you even bother to open that kind of email on the first place? Just trash them directly to Spam or Trash Bin. Btw the email was attached with photos? Attachment is a no no from someone that you do not know. Better scan your computer just in case and hope there is no virus whatsoever.

You didn't fall into the trap. That's great. But you still opened email from someone that you do not know. That's a no no.

Anonymous said...

thanks for your comments. I know I shouldn't open mails from someone I do not know but I love the experience so called as in my blog. At least now I can disseminate the scams to others who read my blog.

Thanks again for visiting my blog.

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger