EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Monday, December 25, 2006

4th May 2006

This is the date I officially started this blog. Since then I try to write an entry daily and sometimes more than one. I am trying to find a theme but since my blog is experience of life then to stick to a theme is a bit difficult since I face all sorts of experiences. This is the 162nd blog I have written.

Why I write this? Well, just to keep track of all my blogs. The idea to write this came after reading an article Bloginalities in the December special Edition PC.com. How I wish i can get that much daily traffic to my blog.
http://rockybru.com about 5000 a day
www.twsmith.net.my/duasen 10000 a day
www.petertan.com 15,000 a day
www.jeffooi.com - not mentioned

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger