EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Monday, October 22, 2012

#Churpremiere - Paranormal Activity 4

Most people say they afraid of ghost and paranormal happenings. Yet they are willing to spend time and money to face them. 

Tonite I am going to meet them. No!!!!!! not at those eerie places where they haunt but in the comfort of GSC Midvalley. 

Yes, I RSVPed for #Churpremiere - Paranormal Activity 4 and will be going with my son (who is not more braver than myself). I responded their hashtag with, "I will switch on my Samsung tablet and get my engrossed ignoring their presence just to keep myself calm" Does that make sense? Or in actual situation, I will just throw away my tablet and run for my life? 

GSC Midvalley will be screening the premier tonite and the theatre will be full of churpers. I am sure they do not have the time to churp throughout the screening but controlling their nerves.  

Paranormal Activity begins as a 2007 American supernatural horror film about a couple, Katie and Micah, who, after moving into a suburban home, in San Deigo, Caifornia, become increasingly disturbed by a nightly demonic presence. 

"It is presented in the style of "found footage", from cameras set up by the couple in an attempt to photograph what is haunting them.
Originally developed as an independent feature and given film festival screenings in 2007, the film was acquired by Paramount Pictures and modified, particularly with a new ending. It was given a limited U.S. release on September 25, 2009, and then a nationwide release on October 16, 2009. The film earned nearly $108 million at the U.S. box office and $194 million worldwide. Paramount/DreamWorks acquired the U.S. rights for $350,000.[7]It is the most profitable film ever made, based on return on investment, although such figures are difficult to verify independently as this is likely to exclude marketing costs.
A sequel, Paranormal Activity 2, was released on October 22, 2010, and was followed by a prequel titled Paranormal Activity 3 on October 21, 2011. On October 19, 2012, Paranormal Activity 4 was released. In Japan, a sequel was released, Paranormal Activity 2: Tokyo Night." - Wikipedia

The movie is written and directed by Oren Peli and casts Katie Featherston (as Katie), Micah Sloat (as Micah) and Mark Fredrichs (Dr Fredrichs, a psychic).

I am bracing myself..........................................
Note: A frank comment from me. I just couldn't make out the story line. My son says, "Tak faham". It was just like watching a YouTube video clips and the paranormal fear factor intensity is not high.

The end fills with a tickling laughter because when everyone was waiting what to happen after the tittle credit...................the following tittle credit crawls up. *gigglish. laughing* Lucky it was a free invitation.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger