EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Friday, September 14, 2012

Eve of Legoland Malaysia Ceremony

This post was scheduled to be uploaded automatically and at the time you are reading this, I might already be at Legoland Malaysia for the Media briefing and Q&A with Legoland Malaysia General Manager, Mr Sigefried Boerst at Market Place. 

I received the invitation through an email from Legoland's Associate Communications and Clients Services, Millenium Associates at about 3.00 PM on 13th September 2012. It was quite a tight process since I have to make the decision by 4.30 PM. Of course I immediately responded with a yes, since attending the Opening Ceremony is part of history in the entertainment sector and tourism in Malaysia. After all I have seen part of the growing process of the first Legoland theme park in Asia. 

I will post more about the Opening Ceremony scheduled on 15th September at 10.00 AM.  

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger