EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Experiencing 4WD

I had a new experience last weekend when I was part of the group who went for an Off Road adventure. It was the media group, all of us had arrived from Kuala Lumpur to cover the Sunday Bike Ride @ Raub with the Minister of Tourism.

The 4WD adventure was to Lata Beremban one of the hidden waterfall that is only accessible by 4WD's or on foot. It was a 15 kilometre journey from the Sungai Klau morning market.

I am not going to write much here because I had posted the story HERE.

This is our destination - Lata Berembun
The trip was worth an experience for me and I am looking forward to more such adventures in future, I mean a more challenging Off Road adventure......



1 comment:

rayyan haries said...

Nice one Uncle! glad u had funnnn!! :D

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger