EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Monday, May 28, 2012

Nuffnang Blogopolis 2012

Most of us bloggers are aware about the presence of Nuffnang, among the most active blog advertising community not only in Malaysia but also a few part of Asia. They have offices in Singapore, Philippines, Australia and Hong Kong. Did I miss out any office?

I have been a member of Nuffnang since April 2007 base on my blog registered with Nuffnang. However if the objective of making money blogging and have advertisement on my blog, I think I better forget about it. My last cash out was, I think sometimes in 2009 and since then, there is 0 cents in my account. I am not sure whether there are visitors who click on the advertisement post by Nuffnang.

Now the latest project by Nuffnang is the Blogopolis. It will be organised on 14th July 2012 at The Concorde on Jalan Sultan Ismail. Mmmm, at first I thought of attending but when I saw the price of the ticket, I had to think twice. Its a one day affair. Click HERE for info on the project.

If bloggers who wish to attend, they can buy tickets at the Nuffnang office in Kuala Lumpur's Heritage Row (behind Imperial Hotel KL).

Well known speakers will be invited to share their experiences and among them are Xiaxue, Kenny Sia, Beautiful Nara, KY and Hua Bin to name a few. Click HERE for speakers.

Well, for sure, I am not attending.


No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger