EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I Need Help. Is This Due to Facebook Virus?

I have been facing some difficulty with Facebook on my desktop PC and Laptop. It starts a few weeks back when clicks does not response. Then I have to refresh before it works. This morning the Facebook nightmare gets worse. I think the problem is on my laptop. My wife who is using the PC experience some problem with FB on Mozilla, switched to Google Chrome and she can then surf with ease.

When I logged in to my account and click LIKE, or do anything on FB it all will lead to this blank page with the URL.

Then if I refresh the page this error message appears. Even if I click Continue, it will go back to the same page. 
For your info I tried on Google Chrome, Mozilla and even on IE, all produce the same result. I think there  is already the virus thread on my PC that block pages being loaded. My antivirus is McAffee that comes together with my laptop that I bought last December. 

I hope someone can come to my rescue before I proceed to my last resort that is to reformat the laptop. 

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger