EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Poor Services Despite MSC

Why is our communication service very poor when we have been boasting proud of our MSC? Put aside the service charges as high compared to our neighbours most customer service is also not up to what customer expected, save to one or two.

1. I once subscribed to P1 Wimax service a few years back. The first 7 days signal was excellent because that's the time frame when unsatisfied subscribers can terminate the subscription with money back guarantee. After that 7 days signal start fluctuating between green and amber and most of the time on amber and downloading/uploading crawls like a snail.

After I paid my first month bill, the worst came. Most of the time I can’t even download anything. Signals went from green amber to amber red. Thats when I stop paying the monthly subscription. Why pay when you did not get your service.

2. Then I subscribe to AMAX (not available anymore now). Same experience happen. What is worst is the wireless modem can only be placed at awkward locations. I can’t get any signal except by hanging the modem midway at the centre of the window and my home is just less than 100 metres away from the base station. However I was lucky because I faced the problem within the 7 days trial warranty period.

I sent in the modem and terminate my account. It took me about 8 months before I get back my refund and only after I called and tell them I have not received my refund. What a surprise when the respond came back some sort like this. “What? you have not get back the refund? Wait, I’ll check.” What a shitty excuse by the customer service. If I were to keep quiet, I might not have got back my refund till today.

3.  Come UNIFI from TM. I did not subscribe but have been reading unsatisfied comments from customers about the quality of speed and that is not a good sign of quality service too.

4. ASTRO customer service is also in deep shit. I paid the subscription on 30th September and until 20th the service was still not connected. Send a tweet cursing them but I think @astroonline is just up for show only.

5. Bought a U mobile starter pack for RM8.00 at one 7 Eleven outlet and on my first activation abt a week after, I could not make any call and found out that my line was not activated after I check with the U Mobile outlet Berjaya times Square to check. After being activated, my RM 5.00 preloaded with the startup pack has been used up by ghosts and the remaining credit was only 5 cents. What the F*** with the service.

So, are we proud of our communication provider and our Multimedia Super Corridor after all.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger