EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 10.1

Open redmummy’s blog and found out that her latest posting is about the latest Galaxy Tab 2. This is her video shot posted on You tube.

Now I also found the comparison between Galaxy Tab and iPad 2. Just sit back and listen to the comparison.

I have been using the Tab since January and of course it is very convenient in that I can carry the 7 inches Tab even in my pants pocket or inside pocket of my jacket. Now with the introduction of the new Tab, I am just tempted to own one.

Should I buy one? 

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger