EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Monday, August 22, 2011

MyRAPIDKL and HONEST PEOPLE

There are still honest people around as I have experienced. Especially when one find something considered precious he/she can still prevent his/her greed and honestly return it to the owner. I am relating my experience when I accidently left my handphone on the seat in a MyRapidKL train.

It was 22nd August and I and my family were returning from Kuala Lumpur City centre after the Hari Raya shopping spree. It was quite a day when we left home after the Zohor prayer and reached home at about 1.30 a.m. Of course moving around during the fasting period is quite tiresome.

As usual most of the time I will not drive my car into the city whether alone or with my family to avoid the stress of driving, getting stuck in the jam and running around looking for parking. So my best alternative is using the LRT.

On our way home, we took the 10.20 train from Bandaraya station towards Seri Petaling, the last station on Ampang/Seri Petaling Line at Seri Petaling. After the Bukit Jalil station, there were us and another lady who seems to look confused. When the train stops at the Seri Petaling station, she came and asked us that this train do not go to Ampang? I explain to her that she has to change train at Chan Sow Lim for the train to Ampang. Since that train will make a return trip, I ask her to stay on the train and return but inform the driver of her mistake so as not to be caught to have a free ride. We left the train.

I took my family for dinner, since during breaking of fast we just had a pack of drinks only bought at Sogo. Then while waiting for our food, my daughter received a phone call and my name was mentioned and also the name Plaza Rakyat in the conversation. Then only she told me that someone had found the phone and send it to the Plaza Rakyat LRT station. Then I remember that in the train I place the phone on the seat between my crotch and forgot about it since I slept on the last half of the journey. It was a careless mistake on my part.

Back to the story, while thanking Allah for still letting me stay on with my phone, I tried to recreate the theory and what struck my mind is the lady saw the phone, took it and surrendered it to the train driver. Then the train driver surrendered it to the Plaza Rakyat LRT station Supervisor. However along the line all the individual involves are honest people. The lady who was alone on the train when we left, the guy who send the phone to Plaza Rakyat Station, and maybe a few more are people without self interest. Or else an item such as a mobile phone, if lost can be considered as gone case. To make the story short, I claim my phone at Plaza Rakyat LRT Station the first thing in the morning.

There was a note on the package where they kept my phone and was signed by one name Helmi. There is no contact number on the note and I hope the person involved can get in touch with me. I want to commend him for his honesty and if he works with MyRapidKL, the company should list him as one of their honest employee who should be used as an example. If I have his photo and the lady inside the train, I will post them on my blog to tell the world that these are some of the honest people that is still around. Only Allah can reward these people for their attitude.

If Helmi and the lady happens to read this posting, hope they can contact me.

Morale of the Incident: Never take people’s belonging and Allah will take care of your belongings.  

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger