EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

HOW TO CHECK YOUR COMPANY’S BANK ACCOUNT BALANCE

Some people might think this is just a stupid posting and I am trying to teach a duck how to swim. However as the name of this blog implies, Xperience of life, I post what I experience and maybe just to share with some other people who are just as stupid as I am. Of course everybody is stupid until he/she learn something new and erase the stupidity status for that particular matter.

This is a follow up of my previous posting I Registered A Sole Ownership Company and Establishing The Company’s Bank Account. Well I was waiting for one party to bank in some money for a project when it crossed my mind how to know that the money is already in my Company’s account. That is when I asked the bank and was told to apply for an ATM Card.

Today I went to the bank again, fill up a simple form, the same application form for the Savings Account ATM card application. The only different is, instead of the Account Holder’s name and MyKad, in its place is the Company’s Name and SSM’s Registration Number. Applicant must bring along the SSM Registration Certificate with a photocopy of it and the Company’s official Rubber Stamp. Of course the MyKad. The rest of procedure is just a breeze. Wait for the officer to process and I got my Company’s ATM Card within half an hour.  .

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger