EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Web Intrusion

I received a message from Google regarding an intrusion into my email account. Google warned me that an unknown person tried to access my Gmail. Google advised me to change my password and I heed the advice.

account intrusion1

I did not expect that my there is someone interested in my email and tried to open it.

With today’s advancement in software technology, such intrusion will become a normal activity especially when one is not well protected.

Lately there is some weird activity on Facebook chat function. A few time I received chat request from known friends which turn out to be something suspicious after a few times. The chat box pops up and it is from someone you know with a greeting. Once answered he/she will ask with this question, do you wanna laugh? With your response your ‘friend’ will send you a link. Luckily I did not click on any link. At first I thought it’s a genuine ‘hi’ from my friend. After a few times receiving the same operation, I guess its some sort of malware or phishing activities. 

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger