EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Web Intrusion

I received a message from Google regarding an intrusion into my email account. Google warned me that an unknown person tried to access my Gmail. Google advised me to change my password and I heed the advice.

account intrusion1

I did not expect that my there is someone interested in my email and tried to open it.

With today’s advancement in software technology, such intrusion will become a normal activity especially when one is not well protected.

Lately there is some weird activity on Facebook chat function. A few time I received chat request from known friends which turn out to be something suspicious after a few times. The chat box pops up and it is from someone you know with a greeting. Once answered he/she will ask with this question, do you wanna laugh? With your response your ‘friend’ will send you a link. Luckily I did not click on any link. At first I thought it’s a genuine ‘hi’ from my friend. After a few times receiving the same operation, I guess its some sort of malware or phishing activities. 

No comments:

AFFILIATION

HolidayCity.com

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

LIVE COVERAGE

NO COVERAGE AT PRESENT

pic browse

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BUYING FROM AMAZON?