EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

FOR EASIER TYPING ON TABLET

A tablet comes with touch screen keypad. For most it is quite difficult to type correctly because at times the finger touches another key instead and get the wrong spelling. However some tablets from China comes with a keypad tablet casing. 

Until recently when my nephew bought a new Tab, he showed me the item with the Folding Leather (it is PU Leather actually) protective case and bluetooth keyboard attached. Well, another new accessories for tablets. After he showed the accessories, it caught my interest and I went out to look for one at City Plaza Alor Setar. It seems to be a hot item since it had been sold out. Found a smaller dimension of such accessory, but it is pink. Of course I will find it awkward for me a guy to carry any pink item visible to the public.

The item sold in Alor Setar is RM200 +. In fact it’s a blessing in disguise for the accessory was sold out.

TAB KEYPAD (1)Yesterday I went to Low Yatt Plaza and found out the price is just RM 180 but I bought one from a bulk sales shop for just RM 170. It might be cheaper somewhere else, but RM 180 seems to be the standard price at Low Yatt.

There is two size for the casing. I bought a larger size for easier typing even though it might be a bit bulky.

There is also the same casing for iPAD too.

The casing has a built-in Wireless Bluetooth 2.0 Silicone keyboard with display stand and runs on rechargeable lithium battery that lasts approximately 45 hours per charge. 

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger