EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Monday, June 27, 2011

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

I own a Galaxy Tab GPT 1000 and bought it when the price is considered high. But now it has decreased to a much affordable figure. This might be due to the release of the second Galaxy Tab tablet, the 10.1 (P7100)

When I bought the tab and shouted on my facebook, one viewer told me that I will regret because Samsung will come out with a new WiFi version. That was in January 2011. Well, computer technology growth rate is very fast. A new gadget when it arrive on Malaysians shores might be obsolete in their home country. So if I were to wait for a newer version, then I will not buy any gadget. So, that was in January and I was aware that Samsung will be releasing this P7100.

Galaxytab2-3-400x283 

Some features include the 10.1 inch

Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-2-specification-398x400

Picture and graphics taken from HERE

Read the review HERE

Read comparison beetween iPAD and P7100 HERE

One question is WHAT’S THE PRICE?

AFFILIATION

HolidayCity.com

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

LIVE COVERAGE

NO COVERAGE AT PRESENT

pic browse

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BUYING FROM AMAZON?