EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Monday, May 09, 2011

Poor Customer Service At Carrefour Seri Petaling

Carrefour Seri Petaling’s customer service is very poor to my observation.

We can see staffs wearing the May I Help You on their back.

I have been to Carrefour Seri Petaling many times to buy an MTB and until last night I still can’t ask anything about the item. I think I’ve been to that location nearly 10 time since having the intention to buy one but there is nobody around to ask. I even asked the cleaner to look for Carrefour staff and he too went missing after that. Saw a cashier on her way up the ground floor. When I called her, she told me she’s on her rest hour. Then purposely look around to see any staff then she too disappeared.

That was at the bicycle and luggage Dept. Sometimes back I was the last customer to leave the cashier counter. This is my experience:

I was shopping for furniture and was interested in the dining table. Nobody was at the department. I asked a staff who is at the Electronic Department but he had no knowledge about furniture’s department. At least he called someone over the walkie talkie. No one came. I asked another staff. Same situation. Then I was told the staff in charge of the furniture department is busy sorting out orders because there are many customers purchasing furniture that night. Now, if he is busy, why are there no other staff to look after the department. They are lucky I can still be patient.

What a lousy customer service at Carrefour Seri Petaling. They should station at least one staff at every department or someone mobile so that can be approached whenever customer need them.

I hope this posting catches the eye of Carrefour Management.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger