EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Friday, April 01, 2011

1 April

Everybody is aware that 1st April is April Fools day. A day for people around the world create pranks,  make fools out of friends and create hoaxes. Sometimes the pranks go out too far and ended up with casualties.   Its a blessing that the practice is diminishing in Malaysia.

This posting is not about April Fool but my experience. On 1st April 1995, I officially change my job and moved to Kuala Lumpur. Kementerian Pendidikan Malaysia released me from my Pegawai Perkhidmatan Pendidikan to enable me to hold the post of Penolong Pegawai Belia dan Sukan with National Sports Council. Therefore I have to move to Kuala Lumpur and on this day I reported to the then Director of Institut Sukan Negara, Dr Jabar Johari. Today in 1995 was also the first day I stay in a hostel like accomodation at Keramat AU3. Renting a bed with three others in a room with four double decker bed.

This year 1st April too, I will move into a rented Apartment at Bukit Jalil after having to surrender the present apartment back to National Sports Council because I am retired.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger