EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Office 2010 Returns Error 1719

Bought a copy of Office 2010 Home and Student.
Went home to install and OMG, Windows 7 returns an Error 1719.
Found out on the internet that this is Windows Installer Error.
Tried to uninstall the starter pack that comes pre installed on my machine.
The Admin does not allow me to do it. Who is the admin? Me or Windows?
Hello!! Microsoft..... This Windows 7 on my machine is now mine because I bought it (Genuinely) and I should do all the administration on this computer. You should leave it all to me.
I am not alone facing this problem.
Now, Why is windows 7 so difficult to manage?

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger