EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Bone Health Check

Tonight at Carrefour Seri Petaling I put myself to a bone health check by Anlene and this is my result.

IMG_6610

Thanks God I am still in the low risk category at 56. However with age catching up I am prone to move to the Medium risk.

The bone check the quality and strength of the bone and helps to evaluate risks to bone fracture due to Osteoporosis.

Advice from Anlene for healthy bone are:

  • Drink high Calcium milk 4 spoon x 2 glasses a day
  • Exercise such as jogging, walking and aerobic because it helps bone absorb calcium more efficiently.
  • Limit taking alcohol and caffeinated beverages
  • Go for regular bone check

IMG_6611

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

visit www.freemalaysiakini.com

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger