EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Monday, December 06, 2010

Happy Maal Hijrah

Today is the 1st Muharram 1432 marking the first day of the the year in the Muslim calendar. The year starts after sunset when the Maghrib call for prayer fills the air. When we hear the azan its the change from one year to another. Thanks Allah that we are still spared our lives to sail the New Year with full of new  resolution/s.
This new year I will begin a new chapter in life as a pensioner and from today I have another 12 days to serve the country since start my career in 1976.
To all my readers Muslim or not, I wish all of you

SELAMAT MENYAMBUT MAAL HIJRAH 1432

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger