EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Friday, December 17, 2010

17th December 2010 - The Final Day

Everything tat starts will come to an end. I started work in January 1976 as a sxhool teacher in a school in Kota Marudu, Sabah and served for 5 years before completing my five year term contract with the government of Sabah. I returned and served as a teacher too at a Chinese Type Secondary school in Alor Setar before being transfered to Jitra. Then I was transfered again to another school in the same district and served until April 1995 as a school teacher and Track and Field coach. I and some friends who were transfered to the school to coach the Tunas Cemerlang athletes, a National Sports Council development program, build up the school from unknown in sports to one of the sports powerhouse in Kedah. 

Beginning 1st April 1995 I migrated and work at the present organisation and today 17th December 2010 is my last day in office because I will be on compulsory retirement from the service. Beginning 19th December I will be a YB. Nope! Not Yang Berhormat but a Yang Bersara. 

I don't know what will life be when I wake up next Monday 20th Dec and find that I am already jobless. It has been 34 years I wake up on every working weekdays and get ready to go to work but now I wake up and just sit there doing nothing. Its quite difficult to adapt to a new life after been doing something that has become a routine in your life. 

Just hours away and I will put my last thumbprint out and I will leave the government service after being satisfied with what I have done for the nation. I have been performing without fail all my duties and I thank Allah for giving me the health to enable me to carry out my duty single handedly throughout the country. With the backup of my efficient clerk of course. 

Thanks to all who have helped me in one way or another in fulfilling my duties to the nation. I have disseminated my knowledge and to those who had been involved, please share the knowledge with others. 



No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger