EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Monday, October 25, 2010

Changes On My Advertisement Banners

I joined a Advertlets, a blog advertising community  since 9th July 2007 at about the same time I registered with another company, Nuffnang. Between these two it seems the latter is more aggressive and  actively organise events for members and is usually open for all. The former too did the same but I see that many of their events cater to close friends and only a few open to other bloggers.  

Being business rivals, these companies categorize their members into normal members and premium members. Premium members earn more from advertisement posted on their blogs. 

At first I pasted both company's advertisement space on my blog but after sometimes it seems that only one of them actively posted ads on my blog and that made me pull down the other company's banner, even though I did make some money but not eligible to cash out. I really felt left out by the company and that being one of the reason I pulled down their banner but kept my membership intact. 

My reaction upgrade my status on the other company from a normal member to Gliteratti member with better perks. However it did not last long enough and I lost the status after I place another advertising banner which seems very slow in generating income (I might pull down the banner one day, maybe if it just does not give me the edge) and then I lost my Gliteratti status. It happen at a wrong timing because I lost the status (and did not realise it) just before I requested my payout and it took me two month before my check is processed instead of 30 days for Gliteratti member. After all I had already received my cheque. 

After losing my status, I though what the heck now. So why not put up the first advertisement banner again with all the hope I will get advertisement to balance up. Everything is trial and error. If it is not successful, then why not make more changes. After all, I am paying nothing for all that. So now you can find three banners on my blogs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing it.
We offer Pull-up Banners, Pop up Banners, and Role up Banners for projecting videos, slideshows, large images or other media suitable for exhibition displays. Our pull-up banners come from many reliable brands including Webloc, SPIDERMOUNT and FabFrame – all made to enhance video and computer presentation at your service.

Display System

Vani said...

just linked this article on my Facebook account. it’s a very interesting article for all.


Advertisement Banners

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger