EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Today Is 08-09-10 And 100 Days Countdown

 This post is to mark todays date that never happen everytime and comes once in a while. Today too is significant to me as the 100 days countdown begins. 100 days from today I will enter into a new life as a retired Government servant. This caption below has been on my blog for some years as a reminder for me of how many days left for me to serve the country. However my commitment to my country will not stop when the countdown reaches zero. As a citizen I will fulfill my obligation to my country. 

No comments:

AFFILIATION

HolidayCity.com

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

LIVE COVERAGE

NO COVERAGE AT PRESENT

pic browse

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BUYING FROM AMAZON?