EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Today Is 08-09-10 And 100 Days Countdown

 This post is to mark todays date that never happen everytime and comes once in a while. Today too is significant to me as the 100 days countdown begins. 100 days from today I will enter into a new life as a retired Government servant. This caption below has been on my blog for some years as a reminder for me of how many days left for me to serve the country. However my commitment to my country will not stop when the countdown reaches zero. As a citizen I will fulfill my obligation to my country. 

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger