EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Monday, July 05, 2010

This Blog Is 5 Years Now

4th May 2006 That's the day this blog started and its her birthday. OMG, I just forgot her birthday and its past two months now. Its already 5 years in existence? It she's human, she will be going to Kindergarten next year and primary school the following year. 

This blog is going at a slow pace and I am keeping this blog in English as a training ground so that my English does not rot with time. I know that my spoken English is deteriorating because of lack of use and at times I found out that I have to pause and think (and translating from Bahasa Malaysia to English) what am I going to say. That's how serious I am losing my oral English.


2 comments:

陳智強 said...

向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。............................................................

許紀廷 said...

People throw stones only at trees with fruit on them.............................................................

AFFILIATION

HolidayCity.com

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

LIVE COVERAGE

NO COVERAGE AT PRESENT

pic browse

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BUYING FROM AMAZON?